You may have noticed that WDGP?.com is very pretty and minimalist. Like, say, Natalie Portman, or a Mini Milk ice cream. And just like the delicious frozen dairy snack, WDGP? is best enjoyed whilst atop the porcelain throne. That is to say, this website looks nice on phones and tablets. So, get yourself comfy, as we’ve compiled some arse-numbingly good retina-fodder from games writing around the web.
- Curt Schilling’s demise: from sports savior to enemy of the taxpayers
- Kickstarter Game Watch: From classical swordplay to classic strategy
- Fermented Fish? Yes, it’s The Nerdist’s “Weird S#!t From Japan”
- The Psychology of Diablo III Loot Part 1: Anchoring the Auction House
- Where To Experience Japanese Culture Even Outside Of Japan
- The Rise and Collapse of Yoshinori Ono
And if your eyes are still hungry, there’s Critical Distance’s This Week in Game Blogging. Which is basically a more extensive (and better) version of Toilet Reading.